AlexStudio Nylon Luggage Strap Superior Strength Non-slip Travel Premium Designer Belt

Strong, adjustable and grandchild approved, lol!

This luggage strap is strong! It doesn't slip and I like the nice big latch! Fumbling with small latches is hard when you have arthritis but not with this luggage strap! It's adjustable so you get just the right fit. I'm afraid I have lost mine to my 15 month old grandson, lol. He loves working on his car seat belt so I thought I'd let him play with this luggage strap. Bad idea, he won't give it up! He will sit for an hour trying to latch it! Of course I have given in and let him have it but I'm sure when I need it he'll share, lol. Funny how most products have more than one use if you just let the grandkids have them or use your own imagination! I received this product at a discount for my honest unbiased review. My opinions are my own and are not influenced in any way.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0111ZD7JI?ref_=cm_cr-mr-title