Dragon Tattoo True Color® iPhone 6 Case

The design is sharp, bright and crisp!

This case looks so much better than the pictures! The dragon on the back is sharp and clear. I like that case is clear so that the phone back shows through. I think that just adds to the effect. It comes in two pieces. There is the clear part that has the design. Then there is a silicone bumper that goes around the outside edge of the phone. You put on the silicone bumper then place the clear back cover on top of that. The bumper does come up slightly around all the edges to add that little safety around the screen. The case was super easy to install. It also comes with a stylus that works well, nothing fancy, just your standard stylus but it performed without a hitch! I received this product at a discount for my honest unbiased review. My opinions are my own and are not influenced in any way.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0158F0KOW?ref_=cm_cr-mr-title