Seat Cushion, Luxfit Premium Coccyx Orthopedic 100% Memory Foam Seat Cushion

My back says thank you for this cushion!

I like to go with my husband sometime's in his dump truck. That being said, the seats are not made for comfort in my opinion, lol. By the end of the day my back would be killing me and getting comfortable was next to impossible. The bumps were the worst, it felt like I was bouncing on a rock. I decided if I was going to continue riding now and then, I needed some padding! When the Luxfit cushion arrived, I'll admit, I chuckled. I thought really this thing looks weird but my giggles were soon turned into to smiles of sweet relief! I felt like I was sitting on air. The bumps were now fun instead of painful. My back didn't give me fits and I enjoyed the ride so much more. I love that I can take the cover off and clean it, it has a zipper for removing the cover. The cover itself is a nice blue and feels oh so soft. The cushion held up great after being sat on all day and my body thanked me for getting it. I would recommend this to people that drive for a living or sit at a desk all day long. You won't be sorry! I received this product at a discount for my honest unbiased review. My opinions are my own and are not influenced in any way.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00QKXZFSI?ref_=cm_cr-mr-title