Adeco [PF0273] Black Wood Hanging Picture Photo Frame, Divided, 7 Openings, 4x6"

True quality! I absolutely love this beautiful frame!

This black wood picture frame is perfect! I have a whole wall dedicated to my grandson's pictures. I've done it in black and white frames. I thought I was proud of my wall until I received this wood picture frame. It makes the rest of my frames look cheap, lol. It was packaged with caring hands in some of the packaging I've seen yet. Not a scratch was on it! It's not light weight, cheap wood either. It's got a good weight and thickness so you can not only see but feel the quality. You can hang the frame vertical or horizontal. Unlike a lot of wood frames, you can't see the seams at all. It looks like one piece. The black finish is smooth and beautiful. I'm totally in love with this frame and now can really see the difference in quality of frames. Now I need to replace all my frames on my grandson't wall and I know where to get them! They are worth more than they sell for and for the price you get more than what you pay for! As soon as I can get my husband's to hang it for me, I'll post pictures of it on the wall so you can see how beautiful this frame is! This wood frame would make a great gift and with Christmas around the corner, you wouldn't go wrong giving this frame to anyone! I received this product at a discount for my honest unbiased review. My opinions are my own and are not influenced in any way.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00DGYLES4?ref_=cm_rdp_product