Hydroluxe 4-in Chrome Showerheads with Hand Showers

Best shower head I have ever had! And no husband needed for installation! lol

This shower head was so simple to install that I didn't have to wait for my husband to do it for me! I loved having the choice between handheld or stationary flow. Being able to use both at once is unheard of and a great idea. I found the water flow to be much better than expected and I couldn't decide which one I loved the most.The handheld portion has a nice length to it and can be taken in and out of the holder with ease. It is a beautiful shiny chrome and will love great in any bathroom. They thought of everything when packaging, they even include the teflon tape, so no running to the hardware store before installing! This would make a great gift for anyone! I received this product at a discount or free for my honest unbiased review. My opinions are my own and are not influenced in any way.

http://www.lowes.com/pd_539951-74198-1433_?productId=50419994&site=shopLocal&cm_mmc=email_bv-_-Review-_-ReviewApproved-_-see_your_revew