Premium PEVA Shower Curtain Liner Non Toxic Environmentally Friendly by Smarty Pants Supplies



No smell and I don't have to fight my liner to have a nice shower!

I was ready for that chemical shock upon opening the package so I open it *holding my breath, lol* and waited, hummm nope, nothing, can't seem to smell anything! Surprise to me! I was sold right then! But agreeing to try it first, I held my initial excitement until I put it through it's paces, lol. I inspected it from top to bottom. Rust proof grommets, check. Reinforced header, check. Weighted bottom, check. Ok, now to hang and use it! I got the clear and let me say it was clear as a nice clean window on a sunny day :) I've had other liners with a weighted bottom and still got attacked in the shower by the liner wanting to stick to me, not fun at all! Nothing I like more than wanting a nice, hot, relaxing shower only to be enjoying it and suddenly without warning the shower liner decides it's time to attach it's self to me like it's being chased by an alien. I had the best shower I've had in
a long time with this shower curtain liner from Smarty Pants Supplies! I didn't have to fight my way through a shower!!! My better half thinks the more soap the cleaner you get, lol. I constantly am having to take my liners down and wash them but they never quite come out looking like new. I always rinse off my liners but they seem to like to keep some of the soap suds. Not this liner! I give it a quick rinse before exiting the shower and it looks like new! No soap scum! It looks perfect after every used despite the excess use of soap someone likes to use, lol. I'm super happy with this liner and now can enjoy a nice, hot, relaxing shower without having to constantly take it down and wash it or fight it while showering! This would make a great housewarming gift! I was provided the product at no cost for my honest unbiased review. My opinions are my own and are not influenced in any way.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00J4VPZNS?ref_=cm_rdp_product