Zubels Quality Knit Toys and Clothing for Kids!



Zubels has the best quality of toys for children that I have seen in a very long time!

The knitting on the toys is amazing! Nice tight knit, quality yarn and so soft and snuggly, your little one won't want to let go! I received Ralphy the Reindeer, Toy Soldier and Lil' Dimples Santa Claus to review. I wasn't expecting much. I thought they'd be the usual cheaply made yarn dolls but I was so very wrong. The quality is unbeatable and the attention to detail wonderful. The Reindeer even has a little tail and Santa Claus is perfect for little hands. Santa can also be used as an ornament or package decoration because they even thought of adding a little loop on the back.
I can see these toys lasting years and becoming something your children will still have when they have kids and be able to hand them down! They would make a wonderful present for any child!
After being able to touch, feel and inspect these toys, I can only imagine the quality of their knit sweaters and hats! If there any where near as good at the toys then you will want one of each!
I was provided the product at no cost for my honest unbiased review. My opinions are my own and are not influenced in any way.