Leader Accessories Victor Full Set 11pcs Car Seat Covers


Horrible quality and workmanship, will be returning!

First, they didn't fit whatsoever on my 2014 Silverado! Leader Accessories gives you no instructions, so you are on your own there! The material is very thin and cheap, they were already coming apart at the seams when they arrived which I have shown in one of my pictures. I don't feel as if they would protect from much of anything considering how thin they are. I don't see these seat covers lasting for very long even with normal use due to the quality of the material and workmanship. I'm not sure what the material is but if feels like those paper gowns the hospitals give you only just a hair thicker. If you have controls for your seat that are on the side and built into the seat then these seat cover will either cover them up or won't be long enough to look good as the knit attached to the covers won't go far enough down the side to accommodate​ thicker seats. Overall, I wouldn't purchase again nor would I recommend these seat covers. I will be returning mine! I was provided a deep discount of the product for my honest unbiased review. I test each and every product I review. Good or bad, my opinions are from my own experiences with the product and may not always be the same as another person however they are never influenced in any way.

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B01CFYL4ZI