Simlu Women's Scoop Neck Short Sleeve Loose Fit Casual T Shirt Tops


Style along with comfort.

If you want the feel of a nice soft t-shirt but need to look a little dressier than that, then this is the top you'll want to wear every day! The top is super soft with a nice loose yet stylish look to i. Pair it with your favorite jeans, shorts or even a skirt and you're all set! The scoop neck is just low enough to show off a nice necklace while not being so low you'll worry about the girls falling out, lol. Simlu offers so many colors at an affordable price you;ll find yourself wanting more than one. The shirt I received was a nice shade of blue and ran true to size. You could even put a belt at the waist to change the look, I think a nice chain belt would add a very nice accent to this top! Well made, soft quality material and double stitched seams makes this top a nice addition to any wardrobe​! I was provided a discount of the product for my honest unbiased review. I test each and every product I review. Good or bad, my opinions are from my own experiences with the product and may not always be the same as another person however they are never influenced in any way.

https://www.amazon.com/Simlu-Womens-Scoop-Sleeve-Casual/dp/B01D089P6S/ref=cm_rdp_product