Super Fun RC Robot by ThinkGizmos


Great robot for children or your spouse, lol

What little boy doesn't like robots? Of course, I have an adult child *the husband* that I do believe is having his second childhood since this robot arrived, lol. This robot by Thinkgizmos stands around a foot tall and requires 6 AA batteries *not included*, the infrared remote will require 2 and the robot himself will need 4. The batteries compartments are secured with screws so you don't have to worry about batteries flying out. He also comes with 12 discs made of foam that are reusable.
To turn the robot on simply slide the on/off switch located on the back below the battery compartment. When you turn him on he will be in sleep mode, just press the "Go" key located on the front panel to get him going. The robot does take simple commands, however, if you press "walk" he takes one step so each time you want him to take a step, you press the remote. He walks forward, backward and will glide in both directions. He will also turn left and right, fire his laser light or deploy his disc at the enemy! He sort of dances in a since, although he won't be appearing on Dancing with the Stars anytime soon but kids will get a kick out of it and can even program the steps for him which were easy enough that my husband is giving him new moves every night when he comes home, oh help me! lol.
The robot appears to be solidly constructed, not cheap feeling and fun for children ages 5 to 99. This robot would make a great birthday, Christmas *just around the corner* or just because gift for any boy, girl or adult child, lol. I was provided a discount or sample of the product for my honest unbiased review. I test each and every product I review. Good or bad, my opinions are from my own experiences with the product and may not always be the same as another person however they are never influenced in any way.

https://www.amazon.com/Remote-Control-Robot-Dances-ThinkGizmos/dp/B002Y5I1SC/ref=cm_rdp_product