Purrrfect Toilet Paper by Purrrfect Toilet Paper


I personally would not buy this toilet paper!

Purrrfect Toilet Paper is not so purrrfect. It is thin and the smallest mega roll I have ever seen. I only received 2 rolls to test but one would have been more than enough. The package came with advertising for Air Bare Exercises. I never like when one product sends an advertisement for another company that isn't relevant to the product. It's annoying to me but may not bother other people.

The toilet paper is very thin and not all that soft. You'll get more softness and larger rolls at a better price from most name brand toilet paper manufacturers.  The 2 layers won't even stay together making it frustrating when trying to roll it out. The cardboard core looked like it had been abused *see my pictures*. Even the cheapest Angel Soft toilet paper was better than this stuff.

I am not going to pay more, get a lower quality of toilet paper just because it is recycled or environmentally safe. I would not recommend this toilet paper if you are looking for soft, strong toilet paper or for a mega roll! I was provided a sample of the product for my honest unbiased review. Good or bad, my opinions are from my own experiences with the product and may not always be the same as another person however they are never influenced in any way.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01EKXK6QA/