Tiger Tie Down Straps-4PK-Extra Long 20ft -500lb Load Cap


This set of tie down straps from TigerTie Down are some of the best quality tie down straps I have had to date. They are extra long at 20', the "S" hooks are rubber coated and the ratchets couldn't be easier to use.

Having a fairly new truck, using tie down straps makes me cringe! I am one of the most particular people when maintaining my vehicle and with these tie down straps from Tiger, my fears of scratching my truck are relieved. They offer fantastic holding power yet the coating will alleviate your fears of scratches.

The ratches hold strong yet are super easily released, a huge plus! The nylon and hardware are well made, sturdy and are what you would expect to see in a much more expensive set of tie downs.
I couldn't be happier with this set of tie down straps and would not hesitate to recommend them to my friends and family!

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01N0QV0CH
#tiedowns