The Cutest Magnetic Whiteboard Dry Eraser Set Ever with Cute Cats print - by Lovellio


This set of whiteboard dry eraser's from Lovellio are not only the cutest erasers I have ever seen but are a great size for tiny hands all the way up to adult hands. I love the magnet since I can stick them anywhere.  They clean with the first swipe!

The cute cat faces, which I ordered, were so cute and friendly, I had to put one on my refrigerator to make me smile daily. They also make very cute note holders on any metal surface!
These would make great gifts in treat bags, etc!

I was provided the product at a discount for my honest unbiased review. Good or bad, my opinions are from my own experiences with the product and may not always be the same as another person however they are never influenced in any way.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/b01ncqhe54