Whalek Cooling Mat Pressure Activated Chilly Dog Cat Bed Gel Mat


I have been wondering why someone didn't come up with an easy solution to keep our outside pets cool in the summer! Whalek must have read my mind! lol

The mat doesn't get cold but does get cool. I had to sit on it first to test it before offering it to my beloved Pepper and was pleasantly surprised how comfortably cool it was.

This mat is not just for pets as I could easily see it being used for a child to nap while camping during the heat of summer. I also thought how great it would to be to take with us to the races and sit on not only for padding but to keep us cool this summer!

Since is is non-toxic, comes in a variety of sizes and just wipes clean, the uses are endless!
I would not hesitate to recommend this cooling mat to anyone needing to keep their pet, child or themselves cooler this summer!

I was provided a sample of the product for my honest unbiased review. Good or bad, my opinions are from my own experiences with the product and may not always be the same as another person however they are never influenced in any way.

Available at:
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01IF044U8