Beckham Hotel Collection Luxury Soft Brushed Microfiber 4 Piece Bed Sheet Set Deep Pocket

I love how super soft and comfortable these sheets are!

Oh my gosh! These are the softest sheets I've ever put on my bed! I may never get out of it, lol. I have a thicker than normal king size mattress and they fit perfectly. Right out of the package, I noticed how soft they were! After an initial washing, I wanted to curl up on the couch with them but made myself wait until they were on the bed. All I could think about the rest of the day is how much I was looking forward to bedtime! The color was rich and beautiful! Beckham has made a sheet that should come with a warning, caution you may never get out of bed again, lol. The pillow cases were a perfect fit and just added to my joy. I need a dozen sets like this! These would make a great wedding gift or a wonderful gift for any occasion. Your friends will think you paid a fortune for these sheets! I received this product at a discount for my honest unbiased review. My opinions are my own and are not influenced in any way.

http://www.amazon.com/Beckham-Collection%C2%AE-Luxury-Brushed-Microfiber/dp/B015NBQAKO/ref=aag_m_pw_dp?ie=UTF8&m=A12X5DTXXCSU8U