Sela Auto rotating curling iron Automatic hair curler in 1


Beautiful curls in half the time of a traditional curling iron!

I have natural curly hair better know as frizzy curls, lol. I've tried traditional curling irons and found that they just took so long to get the soft curls I wanted that my arms just gave up. Fast forward to many years later and I still have the frizzy curly hair but now with the Sela Beauty auto rotating curling iron, I can quickly acheive the soft curls I've always wanted! I am dealing with a shoulder injury right now and thought I wouldn't be able to fully do my all my hair, thinking it was going to take as long as a traditional curling iron. I was surprised at how easy and quickly I was able to get nice soft, shiny curls using the auto rotating curling iron! I had a bit of a learning curve but once I got the hang of it, it was super easy to use! It has a swivel cord which is important to me as I hate twisted cords. There is a switch to rotate either left or right and it heats up quickly. If you don't want to use the rotating portion you can still use the curling iron part and also get different size curls. It comes with 2 hair clips that are very useful when styling your hair. I really like that it comes with a nice velvet storage bag to keep it in when not in use and makes storing it much easier. Having a ceramic wand protects your hair and adds to the smooth beautiful shine you get from using the curling iron. I can now get the soft, beautiful curls I have always wanted in half the time it would take with a traditional curling iron. I was provided a sample of the product for my honest unbiased review. My opinions are my own and are not influenced in any way.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B019D975LU?ref_=cm_rdp_product