Green Direct Food Grade PE Disposable Gloves/Food Preparation Poly Gloves BPA Free Box of 500, Size Large



I have read a lot of negative reviews about this box of disposable gloves from Green Direct. I have been using them almost every day and haven't had the problems others seem to complain about. I ordered a large but do wish I had order small, that is not Green Direct's fault but my own and no way would I ever blame them.

Even with having the wrong size, I still use them daily without any problems. When you are thinking about these disposable gloves, think gloves like what are included in at home hair colors *for us ladies*, lol That is what these compare to, in my opinion.

I use my hands while preparing meals more than utensils and prefer to wear gloves when doing so. I do this for a number of reasons, cleanliness, less hand washing and nothing I hate more than making biscuits and trying to get all the flour and dough off my hands. These gloves are handy, easy to put on and take off making clean up easy.

They would also be great for at home hair coloring, cleaning, and numerous other uses. I would purchase these again, only in a small size, lol.

https://www.amazon.com/Green-Direct-Disposable-Gloves-Preparation/dp/B0180FC2NY/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1484040181&sr=8-1&keywords=cleaning+gloves&tag=polygloveslblog

#greendirect