Ozeri Serafino Double Wall Insulated Iced Tea and Coffee Glasses, 16-Ounce, Set of 6


I am very impressed with this set of glasses from Ozeri! Not only are they a very nice design but the natural grip makes them very comfortable to hold. I don't have to worry about my glass slipping with the grip.

The glasses are super strong and durable. I had never heard of Borosilicate glass before and did some research. I found that this type of glass has excellent thermal qualities, as it does not expand like ordinary glass does. It can handle sudden temperature changes – say, go from freezer to oven and back, and stay shatter-proof. It can withstand accidents that would break almost any other type of glassware. In rare cases when it does break, which only happens when exposed to extreme temperature fluctuations, it is more likely to crack than to shatter. These facts alone will make me seek out this type of glass.

This set not only looks good but is double walled allowing your hands to grip the glass without any condensation from cold drinks or be too hot to hold steaming hot drinks. No more coasters needed with this set of glasses.

I am super happy with this set of glasses and would/will buy more! They would make a wonderful wedding gift!!

https://www.amazon.com/Ozeri-Serafino-Insulated-Glasses-16-Ounce/dp/B00MWTNUTK/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1488254498&sr=8-1&keywords=DW16S-6