Q5 Wireless Bluetooth Headphones


These are truly wireless!

I have tried so many wireless headphones in my time and this pair of Q5 outshines them all! First, they are truly wireless! Other wireless headphones still have a wire connecting them to each other along with having the controls on the wire/strap. Not these! There are absolutely no wires when using them! The only wires are for charging! How wonderful to finally have true wireless technology!

One thing I noticed from the get go was how light weight can comfortable they were. I love to listen to my iPod when mowing the lawn and always find the wires from my other wireless headphones annoying, always making me think there is a bug on me or getting tangled in my long hair. I wore this pair while mowing and almost forgot they were there! If it weren't for my music playing, I would not have even noticed them.

The sound is great quality, a little more bass would be nice but that is a personal preference. The pair once fully charged lasted 3 1/2 hours, unfortunately, it takes me up to 6 hours to mow the lawn, therefore, leaving me a bit disappointed in how long I am able to use them. I will still start out with this pair and once the battery is gone just switch to my others as I truly love this set!

I really appreciated the hands-free switching mode, silent mode, last number redial and caller voice prompt. There is only one key touch to pair, answer/reject/end calls and play or pause music. Mine paired easier than anything I have tried to pair via Bluetooth before making me giggle with happiness! They never once cut out which has happened with others more times than I care to remember and you don't sound like you are in a cave when talking to others!


Overall, if I could change anything it would be to make them a tiny bit smaller so they aren't a noticeable but in no way, a deal breaker and I would like them to last longer. I would still recommend them to friends and family since they quality is there along with being truly wireless and super comfortable!

Available at: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B06XL11BJY