#1 Cotton Washcloths, Highly Absorbent Soft Face Towels

These washcloths are larger than what you usually get at most stores and I love that!
You can't beat these washcloths for the price! They are larger than what I'm use to and that's by no means a bad thing! My husband loves them and he's kind of picky about his washcloths. They are a bit thinner than your typical store bought washcloths but not so thin to down grade them. Matter of fact they are perfect to getting into those tiny places, like your ears, that typical thick washcloths just don't fit. They don't have those huge tags attached to each one, I have to cut those off because to me they are a nuisance. The tags on these washcloths just pop right off with a tiny tug, sweet! So far I'm am very please with these washcloths and can't wait to get enough dirty to give them a good wash and see how they do. I'll update when I have done that! I received this product at a discount for my honest unbiased review. My opinions are my own and are not influenced in any way.