Thinkcase Samsung i9500 Galaxy S4 New tribal Design Premium PU Leather Wallet Case With Card Holder

Beautiful vibrant colors and storage for credit/debit cards, etc.
I love this case! It fit my phone perfect! Unlike my other cases that don't have anyway to keep them closed, this one stays closed yet is easy to open when needed. The colors are bright and vibrant. Just beautiful and well made. I love not having to take my wallet or purse every time I leave home because with this case I can put my credit/debit card and ID cards in to take with me. A quick trip to the store and all I need is this case! Great quality and beautiful! The stylus was a nice plus and works just perfectly! I received this product at a discount for my honest unbiased review. My opinions are my own and are not influenced in any way.