Best BBQ Grilling Cooking Gloves - Heat Resistant Kevlar & Silicone Insulated Protection - Smoker and Kitchen Accessories, Fish Shape 2 Gloves by HOMETEK

They work great and hubby wants a pair to keep in the garage and his truck!

When I first opened the package I didn't think there was anyway these gloves would fit my small hands but I was surprised! The look large but fit my hands just fine and I felt I had a great grip on anything I picked up. I tested them with my sharpest kitchen knife, I wasn't wearing them because I'm not that brave, lol the knife didn't phase them, no rips, tears or cuts at all. I haven't gotten to grill with them yet but I've been using them to get things out of the oven and they work like a dream! The design is not there just for looks, the design is there to help with the grip. I can see them as being used for more than just cooking since my husband has already stated he wanted them to put in his truck (not happening, lol) He said he could use them while working on it or when he needs to work on it while the motor is hot. I had never thought of that but it's a good idea to get a pair for your spouse to use in the garage! I received this product at a discount for my honest unbiased review. My opinions are my own and are not influenced in any way.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B014KN4OBS?ref_=cm_cr-mr-title