Essential Oil Diffuser, Portable Ultrasonic Cool Mist Aroma Diffuser Humidifier HOMETEK

I like having my oil diffuser right beside my bed, it has helped with my allergies!

I have never tried a oil diffuser before until now. I put it on my nightstand because I suffer from allergies that cause my nose to stay stuffy. The stuffiness only gets worse at night so that is why I chose the nightstand. I used plain water at first and noticed I could breath better. Then I tried with a bit of eucalyptus oil and that made the most difference in my ability to breath. It was very quite so it wasn't bothersome. I love the changing colors, they are soft and relaxing. It holds enough water to last through the 60 minute cycle and still have water left. I enjoyed being able to pick my light color, to use oil or not and the automatic timer. It looks very attractive in the room. I find this much easier to use than a large humidifier and it looks much nicer! I received this product at a discount for my honest unbiased review. My opinions are my own and are not influenced in any way.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B014EQQPOA?ref_=cm_cr-mr-title