Check out this amazing cocoa powder from Fine Naturals Ultra Dark Cocoa Powder!
Wonderful, rich and decadent! Just what I was looking for!
I am a chocoholic a love decadent chocolate! I had the most wonderful, decadent, rich and yummy hot chocolate I've ever had using Fine Naturals Ultra Dark Cocoa Powder! After the hot chocolate, I had to make brownies! Delicious gooey goodness is what resulted! The cocoa is a very fine powder but is unsweetened, so don't take a big taste straight from the bag, unless of course you like unsweetened chocolate, lol. The smell when you first open is bag is delightful to the senses. I sweeten my chocolate and always mix my sugar and cocoa together before adding any liquid. This method has always made dissolving the cocoa much easier for me. I didn't have any problems resealing the bag as others stated but I put mine in an air tight canister so I can refill it as I get low and I like neat, lol. You won't go wrong with this wonderful cocoa powder! I received this product at a discount for my honest unbiased review. My opinions are my own and are not influenced in any way.