Vertical Personalized Necklace 24k Yellow Gold Plated

My first ever anything with my name spelled correctly on it and it's absolutely beautiful!
Finally I can have a piece of jewelry with my name! I spell my name different so there is no finding anything with it spelled right, no coffee mug, no key chain, no nothing unless I want to over pay for custom work :( Well guess who has a beautiful necklace with her name spelled correctly on it! This girl! I love it! It did take 2 weeks to arrive which I expected but it was so worth the wait! It came in a sweet box, with the cutest bow on top. If you were giving this as a gift, you wouldn't even need to wrap it. The letters aren't huge but beautiful and sophisticated in styling. My preference in necklaces is small and tasteful, this gorgeous necklace is just that! The chain is just as nice but feels very strong and I don't have any fears of the clasp coming loose. If you were ordering for a gift, I'd order at least 3 weeks in advance just to be safe but I feel it will arrive within 2. This is the perfect necklace to give as a gift! If you have a daughter, friend or relative with a name spelled different or unusual then you need to surprise them with this beautiful necklace. I know they'll love it! I received this product at a discount for my honest unbiased review. My opinions are my own and are not influenced in any way.

http://www.amazon.com/Vertical-Personalized-Necklace-Yellow-Extender/dp/B011EW1902/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1443540283&sr=8-1&keywords=Vertical+Personalized+Necklace+24k+Yellow+Gold+Plated