Feeding Your Baby the BPA Free Way with Silicone Baby Bowls By Mobetta

Love this bowl especially for eating out or traveling!

Love this baby bowl! I like the gender neutral color of the yellow. The color lets you give it as a shower gift and not worry about whether it will be ther right color for the baby. Having a lid is great for traveling. I know we take our grandson out to eat with us and this will be very handy to take along. Being able to clip the spoon onto the lid is another major plus especially for traveling or eating out. I like that it has soft handles and I had no problems with it staying put on the tray. I posted a picture of me holding the bowl with the tray attached and it held up beautifully! Great quality and they thought of everything but the bib! This is one bowl that will get lots of use both at home and away! I received this product at a discount for my honest unbiased review. My opinions are my own and are not influenced in any way.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0139DIA2Y?ref_=cm_cr-mr-title