OxGord® Pet Dog Car Seat Cover for Rear Bench Seat

Not just for the four legged pets! I found other uses for it also!

I am one the of these people that try to make everything do more than it's labeled, lol. I always look outside of the box and see what else I can do with a product. This pet car seat cover was no different. At first I thought great, now I can take my huge Great Pyrenees to the vet and not have to scrub the seat afterwards. Then I got to thinking about all the times I taken the kids swimming and ended up with wet seats! Ah ha! I can use this seat cover for that too! Then hubby came to me wanting me to run him to the garden store, of course he came straight from the garden, dusty and dirty and refused to change! I just grabbed this pet seat cover and away we went. I figured he was sort of a pet anyway, roflol. I have a truck and the cover goes all the way across the seat and has openings so I can use seat belts. There is so many ways to use this pet seat cover that even if you don't have a pet, you'll still have uses for it! I received this product at a discount for my honest unbiased review. My opinions are my own and are not influenced in any way.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00GM4WJT8?ref_=cm_cr-mr-title