Spice Up Your Life Herb Grinder/Tobacco Grinder/Spice Grinder

Love the grind I get on my dried herbs with this spice grinder!

This spice grinder will handle all your grinding needs. It's very easy to use, has a screen to filter and comes with a cute tiny spatula (scraper) to get all the spice out or you can use it if you need help cleaning the screen. Made from quality metal, it should last for years to come. The top is magnetized which is a nice addition. Other than the top, all pieces screw together so you don't have to worry about loosing any of them. It's small enough to fit in a kitchen drawer without taking up hardly any room. I ground some of my dried herbs and it did a better job than anything else I have tried. I received this product at a discount for my honest unbiased review. My opinions are my own and are not influenced in any way.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B013CGULKC?ref_=cm_cr-mr-title