Kitchen Bitz Lemon Lime Squeezer Yellow - Cast Aluminium Citrus Press

This lemon squeezer showed me just how much juice I've been missing doing it by hand!

I got this lemon lime squeezer just in time to make some fresh lemonade to go with dinner! I was excited to use it as I had always just used my hands. I was impressed at what a difference having this lemon juicer made. To think how much lemon juice I'm missed all these years! I was so simple to use. Just cut the lemon or lime in half and put one half in the juicer, squeeze and you have juice. It catches the seeds too! I'm always loosing a seed to two in the process butt this lemon squeezer, I didn't have one seed slip by! It's a nice weight and the grips on the top and bottom handle made holding it more comfortable, The grips also helped since I have to make a mess in the kitchen and get juice on my hands, lol. With the grips on both top and bottom, even my slick hands didn't have any problems holding it. The color is a very nice yellow. I'll be using this juicer for many years to come! No more wasting lemon or lime juice! I received this product at a discount for my honest unbiased review. My opinions are my own and are not influenced in any way.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00XLHWO6W?ref_=cm_cr-mr-title