8" Green Earth Frying Pan by Ozeri



Great size for omelets!

This is a great little frying pan from Ozeri. We use it almost every morning without any problems. I like to make omelets and the raised design on the bottom doesn't hinder making omelets at all and leaves a nice design on them. I like the weight to the pan and the nice bright color hasn't faded or changed at all. I found it very easy to clean and I hand wash mine so I can't speak to how it would hold up in the dishwasher. The handle is comfortable and at an angle that is perfect plus is secured very well to the pan. It's also a great size for single portions. I was provided a sample of the product for my honest unbiased review. My opinions are my own and are not influenced in any way.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B005470CB6?ref_=cm_rdp_product