aLLreLi 8GB Digital Voice Recorder


I love how small it is, the sound it has, the storage and how long it will last between charges.

I like this recorder because I can keep it in my purse to take with me to appointments and use it to make notes to myself. It can record for 72 hours and when you think about it, that is a long time since you generally won't be recording but maybe and hour at a time under normal circumstances unless you are recording lectures and such. It was easy to use, had great sound quality and came with headphones and a microphone. You can listen to music on it with the headphones since it is also am FM radio. I love that even if the battery dies, I won't loose my data! With the older types of recorders every time the battery died or you had to change them you would loose everything. Not with this digital voice recorder. aLLreLi made it possible to now keep your data and includes 8 gb of storage. For me 8 gb is more than enough since I transfer most everything to my computer which is easily done with this unit. I love how small it is, the sound it has, the storage and how long it will last between charges. This would make a great gift for anyone from teens to adults! I was provided a sample of the product for my honest unbiased review. My opinions are my own and are not influenced in any way.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00XMSQQ6O?ref_=cm_rdp_product