aLLreLi K6 Bluetooth V4.0 Wireless Headset


Comfort plus quality in one wireless headset!

I got this for my husband who drives a truck and needs to use his phone everyday while contacting customers and such. He found the in ear type to be uncomfortable and made his ear sore. This unit not only is well made but he said it was nice and comfortable. He said he hardly knew it was there. It is soft and doesn't go into the ear like the in ear units. You can use it in either ear and the sound quality is fantastic. ALLreLi really took care in making a great unit for comfort and sound quality. I talked to my husband while he was driving and he sounded as if he was holding the phone and not on a headset. He also stated he had no problem hearing me either. The headset last him all day and still had a charge on it. The microphone is unobtrusive and can be raised or lowered. It has easy access to the volume control. We had it connected via bluetooth in a matter of a few seconds with the clear instructions. Overall, I would recommend this wireless headset for anyone that drives and uses their cell phone. This would make a great gift for any cell phone user! I was provided a sample of the product for my honest unbiased review. My opinions are my own and are not influenced in any way.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00X9WH2A2?ref_=cm_rdp_product