ANNEKT GPS Dashboard Mount, can be used also as Mobile Phone Car Mount


 So far it's held every cell phone we have and my GPS without any problems.

I like how this mount cannot only hold your GPS but every cell phone I've tried in it. We all have different cell phones from small to the large iPhone and it quickly adapted to each one along with my GPS. I also like that I can mount it on my dashboard or my windshield. It grips anything and holds it securely even over some of our rough roads. Nothing fancy but a unit that works like it should and has more uses that some holders. I love that I can rotate it and adjust it to suit my needs. Overall, I feel it's a quality holder that will adjust to almost any cell phone or GPS. I was provided a sample of the product for my honest unbiased review. My opinions are my own and are not influenced in any way.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B011G2VHZM?ref_=cm_rdp_product