Eviva Holdy® Tooth Brush Holder

Elegant, stylish and one of the best made tooth brush holders out there!

This is one quality built tooth brush holder! The weight alone will tell you how well made it is once you feel it but after looking it over, you'll know you have one of the best made tooth brush holders around. The holder is a beautiful chrome and can be set to have the holder on either side just by unscrewing the screw at the bottom. The glass is nice and thick with a beautiful frost to it. It has a modern and elegant look to it. You can take the tooth brush holder out for cleaning but it is securely held in place by a rubber type ring. I turned it upside down and the glass never tried to move yet it wasn't hard to pull out by hand. This tooth brush holder would make a wonderful addition to any bathroom and is built to last for years! I also got to thinking and having a large mirror in my bathroom, I though these would make very elegant candle holders *battery powered candles as I don't know it real candles would be safe to use*. I put a battery operated candle in mine and it looked gorgeous! You could have them facing different directions and line each side of you mirror! I'm always thinking of other uses for things and this was just a thought on my part :) I added a picture with the candle in it to show how nice it looked. I was provided a sample of the product for my honest unbiased review. My opinions are my own and are not influenced in any way.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00UDFDXMO?ref_=cm_rdp_product