Dot&Dot Foldable Duffle Bag for Heavy Loaded Pack

This duffle bag will hold so much yet fold so small for storage that I'm impressed!

I really like the size of this bag. Even though it looks small when zipped up, it expands to hold tons! It has an outer zipper pocket in the front and on one side, then it has a mesh zippered pocket on the other side and I even discovered another zippered pocket on one side that is accessed from the top! I like that you get a choice of carrying by the handles or the padded shoulder strap. This would be great for traveling, college bound students, keeping sports or camping equipment in and having it fold flat when you are finished is a great space saving feature! It came in a nice sturdy storage bag so you always have something to keep it in. It is a really nice quality duffle bag for so many uses that it should last for years! This would be a great gift for that camper or college bound student you know! Overall, I was impressed with the size and quality of this duffle bag. I was provided a sample of the product for my honest unbiased review. My opinions are my own and are not influenced in any way.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B010LN8JYO?ref_=cm_rdp_product