2.4G Wireless Vertical Ergonomic Optical Mouse by DigitalPoint



Comfortable, easy to install and no batteries needed!

I had never tried a mouse like this and always wondered if it was better or if I could get use to it, so when I was offered to test one I figured it was time to give it a try. I had a couple of minutes of adjustment but quickly took to it. I've been using a standard mouse for more years than I'd like to mention and now I don't think I want to go back. This mouse is so much more comfortable and I don't have to move it as much. I have arthritis in my hands and this has been wonderful. I can be on the computer for hours without any discomfort! I love that I don't have to buy batteries, it is rechargeable and comes with the charging cable. It is plug and play and you will find the little connector inside the bag that has the charging cord, it's tiny so be careful not to drop it out when taking out the cord. I use a laptop running Windows 10 and had no problem with my computer recognizing the mouse since there is no program installation necessary. For me the movement was smooth and the buttons super easy to touch and the wheel placed just right. I now know what I've been missing out on. Just goes to show you, you can teach an old dog a new trick, lol. I'm very happy that I switched to this mouse from DigitalPoint because my hand is much more comfortable and happy. I was provided a sample of the product for my honest unbiased review. My opinions are my own and are not influenced in any way.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00LAZ2BN8?ref_=cm_rdp_product