LiveFine Wireless RF Item Locator/Key Finder with LED Flashlight & Support Base - Includes 4 Color-Coded Receivers



You don't have to use it for just keys! I use it for my cell phone and it works fantastic!

If you only knew how many times I have lost my cell phone you would laugh. I lose it more just in the house and vehicle than anywhere, ugh. I know this is for keys and such but I'm using one for my cell phone and let me tell you that it has saved me more than once. Nothing like having to wait for someone to call me while I'm frantically looking for where in the heck I laid it down at! I have one on my keys, hubby's keys and one waiting for me to figure out the next item I loose the most, lol. LiveFine has made finding anything you can attach the little disc too easy and simple! All you have to do is put 2 AAA batteries in the remote and one cell battery (provided) in the little disc and attach it to whatever you tend to loose and your all set. They are color coded to match the buttons on the remote so you'll know which item goes to which button. You also get a stand to hold the remote so it is easy to see and find. I just took a hand strap that attached to my cell phone and attached the disc and I was all set! Each disc come with a little metal ring to make it easy to attach but if you didn't want to use it there is a loop at the end of each disc.
I tested it and it makes a nice loud beep. I am hard of hearing and deaf in one ear. That being said, I could hear the beep from 2 rooms away! That in it's self was impressive. You can push the button until you run the battery down if you need too! Now I won't be searching frantically or waiting until the next call, which could be all day, to find my phone. Finding my keys will be quick and easy from now on. I am so very happy with this unit that I will never be without one again! I was provided a sample of the product for my honest unbiased review. My opinions are my own and are not influenced in any way.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0128LKXJG?ref_=cm_rdp_product