OH-BOX® 15200mah Lithium Polymer Battery Portable External Battery Two USB Port Charger Power Bank for Mobile Phone Eletronic Devices



Two charging ports and can charge more than just a phone!

I liked this power bank because I can charger more than just my phone with it. Most power banks will only charge my phone but not this one. You can charge your phone, camera or tablet. It's not a light weight unit but it packs a lot of power for charging. The cord is a little short but just use your own or purchase a variety pack because most standard cords should fit. It has two ports so you can charge two phones at once or a table and phone. OH-BOX have even made sure that it has over charge protection so you don't have to worry about overcharging your devices. Overall, I'm very happy with the performance of this power bank and it's capabilities. I was provided a sample of the product for my honest unbiased review. My opinions are my own and are not influenced in any way.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0196DF1BE?ref_=cm_rdp_product.