MECO 7 Ports USB 3.0 Hub Network with On/Off Switch + AC Power Cable For PC /Laptop



Finally enough ports for all those gadgets that want their own port!

This is such a great solution to my problem of not having enough ports on my laptop. Seems everything these days needs a USB port and my laptop only has three and 1 is designated for my mouse so I needed more ports. I took the Meco hub straight out of the box and plugged it into my laptop running Windows 10 and my computer recognized it without any issues. Now I can have my USB lamp, charge my camera, phone and all my other gadgets that all want their own USB port. It's sleek, slim and takes up barely any space. I just leave it plugged into my computer and am ready anytime. I love that I can switch each port on and off. If I'm only using one port then that's the only port that is running since the network hub has an on and off switch for each one. I was provided a sample of the product for my honest unbiased review. My opinions are my own and are not influenced in any way.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B018XB7L9A?ref_=cm_rdp_product