Women's Winter Fashion Plaid Checked Tartan Large Scarf Long Shawl Wrap from Blink Creation


Beautiful colors and the length and width are perfect!

I really like the size of this scarf, it's big enough to wear so many different looks. It is wide enough to even wear as a shawl. It's not overly thick so your able to get the look you want without uncomfortable bulk. The colors are absolutely beautiful! The scarf is nice and soft yet very warm. Warm enough that you won't need to layer another scarf with it as I have had to do in the past. The stitching is close and tight so raveling shouldn't be a problem. The quality of the scarf is wonderful. The fringe is just the right length to add to the overall look of the scarf. If you search you can find over 30 ways to wear this scarf and the length and width make it open to more looks than a normal thin, short scarf. Overall, although it too a long time to get here, it was totally worth the wait! I was provided a sample of the product for my honest unbiased review. My opinions are my own and are not influenced in any way.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0171IQK16?ref_=cm_rdp_product