Vbiger Fashion New Women Vintage Wool Round Fedora Cloche Cap Wool Felt Bowler Hat

Beautiful and stylish are what you get with this hat!

I wasn't expecting much from a felt hat but this hat has totally impressed me! It came folded in a reusable, resealable bag so I figured it would look horrible. It didn't! I took it out, a little fluffing and it looked like it was fresh out of a hat box. The quality was more than I expected as the felt is nice and thick, not thin an flimsy. The little tie accent adds a nice touch to the hat. The color was a nice rich brown although I think my pictures make it look lighter. It fit nicely on my head and didn't feel too tight or like it was going to fly off. Very comfortable to wear and stylish as is but you could dress it up with just a pin where the band ties or add anything you wanted. Overall, I am very happy with this hat and impressed at the quality and style! I was provided a sample of the product for my honest unbiased review. My opinions are my own and are not influenced in any way.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00XVCGK58?ref_=cm_rdp_product