Bluetooth Headphones, L.win Wireless Sweat Proof Super Light Weight Sport Earphones for Outdoor Running Earbuds Compatible with All Bluetooth Devices



You can answer or reject calls by just saying, "Yes or No", no buttons to push!

This pair of bluetooth headphones arrived much faster than expected and were packaged very well. In the package you get the headphones, charging cable and 3 pair of earplugs of different sizes, so you can get the perfect fit for your ears. The design of the ear piece made them very comfortable. The ear piece is angled and they stayed in my ears much better than most in ear headphones. The sound quality was excellent when making calls and listening to music. I wear mine while I'm cooking or cleaning, just make sure your phone or bluetooths device is in the same room. The controls on the headset were very easy to access and use. You can answer calls easily by just saying "Yes" or "No" if you want to reject the call. The buttons were larger than most headsets making the simple to use and find. I liked the silicone strap that is attached to the headset, it was not annoying and felt very comfortable. The only thing I wish was different is that I do wish the came with a storage bag or something to keep them in when not in use but that isn't a big deal. Overall, I think L.win did a great job with the design, sound and ease of use with these bluetooth headphones! I was provided a sample of the product for my honest unbiased review. My opinions are my own and are not influenced in any way.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B017LTRQ5E?ref_=cm_rdp_product