W-plus Extended Compact Key Holder, 2-15 Keys



No more holes in pockets from keys!

When I first saw this compact key holder I wasn't sure I could even figure out how to put it together but the instructions are clear and I didn't have any problems adding keys to it. I wanted this for my husband who wears out his pockets with the amount keys he thinks he needs, lol. Take your time and read the instructions and you won't have any problems adding your keys to it. I wanted to take a picture of his keys in it but he left to fast for work. He has been using it for about a week and is very happy that his keys aren't jingling in his pocket and I'm happy that there shouldn't be holes in his pockets from all those keys! I think I'm going to get me one for all my spare keys that are dangling around on a key chain! It is made very well, easy to assemble and keeps keys all together yet not dangling. I am very please with the quality and usefulness of the Extended compact key holder from W-Plus! I was provided a sample of the product for my honest unbiased review. My opinions are my own and are not influenced in any way.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B016IA3H82?ref_=cm_rdp_product