Elegant Designer 1800 Collection Bed Sheets Sets By Cosy House



Gorgeous color and oh so soft and comfy!

I really like these sheet from Cozy House Collection for many reasons. The sheets are nice and soft without being thin and cheap. The seams are beautifully stitched and the fit was just perfect for my pillow top king size mattress. I got the coral color and they are just gorgeous! The color is so nice that it made me smile right out of the package. How can you be sad with such cheerful colored sheets? They would be a perfect color of spring but also like me, a wonderful cheery color this this gloomy winter weather. It's like having a little bit of spring in your house. I slept wonderfully on the last night without any of the corners coming loose, which I hate. These sheets were easy to put on and I didn't have to struggle to get that last corner on yet there wasn't a lot of extra left over to slide around. The sheets wash well and come out of the dryer softer than when they come out of the package. I didn't have any problems with wrinkling after drying nor any shrinkage. The color was also the same after having been washed and dried. Overall, I am super pleased with this set of sheets and the softness, color and overall quality. I received this product at a discount for my honest unbiased review. My opinions are my own and are not influenced in any way.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01A3MRPAM?ref_=cm_rdp_product