Jelly Bean Easter Holiday Natural Scented Soy Wax 12oz Candle from Sugar Creek Candles


The scent is delicious, careful when you light it, you may have a urge to run out and buy some jelly beans!

What a wonderful smell! This jelly bean Easter holiday soy candle from Sugar Creek Candles smells so good that you might get hungry! It came well wrapped in bubble wrap and arrived safe and sound. The label is oh so cute! Don't let the Easter Holiday make you think it's just for Easter because it's great anytime of the year. The scent made me want to taste it, lol. I like the fact that soy candles don't product soot like regular candles. Soy candles burn much cleaner and after you are through you can clean the jar to have as a decoration, put small plants in, etc. You get a candle plus a reusable jar, however I wouldn't suggest putting food in it. The glass of the jar is nice and thick, not thin and easily broken. You'll love the scent of this candle if you like jelly beans. These candles would make great gifts and this one would especially be a very nice Easter gift which is always a difficult holiday for me to buy my adult friends gifts for, problem solved! I was provided a sample of the product for my honest unbiased review. My opinions are my own and are not influenced in any way.

http://www.amazon.com/Holiday-Natural-Aromatherapy-Non-toxic-Occasions/dp/B019YQ7QUC/ref=sr_1_2?s=home-garden&ie=UTF8&qid=1453250950&sr=1-2&keywords=scented+soy+candles