Haggard Grip-Tight Locking Elastic Lace No Tie Shoelaces System for Shoes and Boots, Reflective!



Worked great for my sneakers and were easy to use!

I hate having to tie and untie my shoes, I like to slip them on and off quickly. These grip-tight locking elastic laces from Haggard were the perfect answer to my problem. The arrived quickly and packaged well. The strings were long enough for my husbands hiking boots but I snagged them before he could get a hold of them, lol. I used them in my sneakers that I wear everyday and I have to say that it makes putting them on and off much faster! They have some stretch to them so before any trimming or attaching the locks, lace your shoes or boots and get them to the comfort you want and then you are ready for any trimming and ready to put on the locks. The locks are easy to use and the laces look great in my sneakers! They feel like a good quality lace and each end is sealed to prevent raveling. They are the perfect length for hiking boots but can be trimmed for any shoe! Overall, I was impressed with the quality and how easy they were to adjust to my sneakers. I received this product at a discount for my honest unbiased review. My opinions are my own and are not influenced in any way.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B019T9MIVG?ref_=cm_rdp_product