Silver Tone Birthstone Crystal Stud Earrings with Swarovski Elements



Beautiful color even though they are not "dark" blue

You can't beat the price for these beautiful earrings! They arrived well packaged and in a very nice reusable, pretty bag. The silver is bright and appears to be very well made and good quality. The color is my favorite part as it just pops and is eye catching. The color states dark blue but they look more like an aqua marine. Even though they are not dark blue they are a beautiful color and maybe the word "dark" was an over site. I did feel I had to remove a star for stating they are dark blue. The pictures are true to the color and I loved that they have the post with friction back. I can't tell you how many earrings I have lost due to a poor back, I have even lost expensive earrings this way but Bria Lou added the friction back and that is definitely a plus! Don't think you can only wear these in December, lol They are perfect for any occasion whether you are going causal or formal. The prongs are some of the best I've seen for earrings in this price range. The birthstone earrings look and feel like much more expensive earrings! I was provided a sample of the product for my honest unbiased review. My opinions are my own and are not influenced in any way.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B013HA493S?ref_=cm_rdp_product