Farmily Portable Electric Fence Polywire



Great electric fence for so many uses and easily stored when not in use.

This polywire electric fence is great for any farm or anyone that has outside animals that they need to move or keep in a pen. We have a miniature donkey and she is in a very large pasture but from time to time we need to get her into a small space especially for winter. This polywire from Family is the perfect solution for keeping her temporarily in her winter space. At the end of winter we can just roll it up and have it for the next time. With the amount of polywire you get in this roll, you can make a good size fence to contain any animal. The color of the fence is nice and shiny so your won't have any problem seeing it, unlike the old fashioned electric fence I'm use to, it was difficult to see but not this one, no worries about accidentally touching it and it makes it easier for the animals to see. I could also see using it when you need to move cows, etc to different pastures, confine you animal in a small space for training, giving them their medications, grooming, etc. It has so many uses and is a great quality of wire you'll get years of use out of it. We are also considering making a temporary space for when we need to confine our dog instead of him running around all night. The list of uses could go on and on, lol. I found this polywire to be a great quality wire, easy to use and convenient to roll up to store when not in use. I was provided a sample of the product for my honest unbiased review. My opinions are my own and are not influenced in any way. I was provided a sample of the product for my honest unbiased review. My opinions are my own and are not influenced in any way.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01983K7F2?ref_=cm_rdp_product