Bahar Bebe 2pk White and Lightblue Ribbed Turkish Cotton Sleeveless Onesies



So soft and the perfect weight for wearing under clothing in the winter and alone in the summer!

These onesies are so nice and soft that if they made them in a grown up size I'd totally buy me some, lol I haven't seen any onesies that had straps, everyone I've found were short sleeved or long sleeved. These are perfect for layering or wearing alone. The quality of the fabric is wonderful and the 3 snaps in the crotch area are easy to snap and unsnap. The blue is not as bright as in the picture but every camera takes a different picture, in my picture it almost looks white but it is a beautiful soft blue color. Our little grandson will be wearing them under his winter clothes and then alone this summer. I hate buying an outfit and his little tummy gets exposed when carrying him or you fight to keep it down where it's suppose to be. With these sleeveless onesies you don't have to worry about this in the winter and they are light weight enough so they aren't bulky underneath clothing. They are the perfect thickness. The straps and trim are just as soft as the rest of the onesie and sewn extremely well so you won't have to worry about seems coming apart or raveling. I love these onesies and they would make the perfect gift for any Mom or expecting Mom. I was provided a sample for my honest unbiased opinion and in all honesty I love these and you can't beat the quality or price. I will be recommending them to all my friends! My opinions are my own and are not influenced in any way.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B016IXQOOS?ref_=cm_rdp_product