Generic Car Mount with 360 Rotation by REXING



Low profile phone holder that held my phone great!

I am very happy with this generic car mount that is perfect for holding my Galaxy S4. The car mount cell phone holder sits low on the dash unlike the ones that can sit so high they are bothersome when driving to me. This one sits at a nice height to not be a nuisance to me while driving, I'm pretty picky about what can be on my dash or window. I don't like anything that takes away from my ability to see everything and this cell phone holder was a perfect fit for me. It is made out of durable hard plastic with soft rubber grips on the inside to protect your phone from damage. I love that it can rotate 360 degrees so you can get the perfect view of your phone. You just squeeze the back of the holder to open it to the right size for your phone. I put my Galaxy S4 in it with a thick case and still had plenty of room had my phone been bigger. I found this holder to be a great solution to not wanting a holder that was large or blocked any part of my windshield. I'm probably in the minority of people when it comes to not wanting any thing on my dash or windshield but even if I didn't this holder would still be a great choice for the quality and ability to hold a lot of different phones or devices. My phone stayed on the dash nice and secure despite the nice big pot holes we had to drive on, it didn't fail in keeping my phone on the dash and safe. I was provided a sample of the product for my honest unbiased review. My opinions are my own and are not influenced in any way.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01AV19FQM?ref_=cm_rdp_product